midi editor for ms 2000

  • andy_breo2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi guys

      I have had an Ms 2000 for a few years now and would like to know what is the best editor out there. I have MIDI quest.

      Also is there any cubase pannels out there to make editing any better.
    • Amongst Myselves
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
        I don't know of a parameter type editor but you can get all of Darren
        Richard's various pieces of software. You can find them here -
        http://daz.korgforums.com/ These mainly deal with moving the patches around.

        ---

        Amongst Myselves - ambient - landscape and space music
        www.amongstmyselves.com <http://www.amongstmyselves.com/>