Re: [korgms2000] Korg Poly 61

  • Steve Deagle
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
      Wow, very blunt...

      Just nope haha

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Just Jay <only1justjay@...> wrote:

      > Bahahahahahaha
      >
      > Just Jay
      > CEO
      > Urban Umpires
      > UrbanUmpires.com
      > JustJay@...
      > Myspace.com/only1justjay
      > Facebook.com/UrbanUmpires
      > Mixcrate.com/UrbanUmpires
      > Soundcloud.com/urban-umpires
      > InTheMixRadio.com
      > 510-213-6922
      >
      > On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:55 PM, "Clinton@gmail" cbright9@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Nope
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Spiral spiralout311@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Yea, sounds good. Wait, will you fix it too?

    • Steve Deagle
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
        I have a key that sometimes works perfectly fine, sometimes I can't get it to trigger at all no matter what I do. I've taken it apart, cleaned everything, reseated everything, even got a replacement key. Anyone familiar with a problem like this, have any ideas or suggestions, know how much it would cost to fix, or anyone that repairs synths around Boston mass???

        Thanks a bunch,
        And sorry if this is a dumb question....

        Steve

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Just Jay <only1justjay@...> wrote:

        > Bahahahahahaha
        >
        > Just Jay
        > CEO
        > Urban Umpires
        > UrbanUmpires.com
        > JustJay@...
        > Myspace.com/only1justjay
        > Facebook.com/UrbanUmpires
        > Mixcrate.com/UrbanUmpires
        > Soundcloud.com/urban-umpires
        > InTheMixRadio.com
        > 510-213-6922
        >
        > On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:55 PM, "Clinton@gmail" cbright9@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Nope
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Spiral spiralout311@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Yea, sounds good. Wait, will you fix it too?

      • David Jacklin
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
          Does it happen to be the second Ab/G# key? 'Cause that's the one that's flakey on mine.

          Cleaning hasn't helped -- I suspect it's a component problem.

          David