Re: [korgms2000] Korg Poly 61

  • Just Jay
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
      Bahahahahahaha

      Just Jay
      CEO
      Urban Umpires
      UrbanUmpires.com
      JustJay@...
      Myspace.com/only1justjay
      Facebook.com/UrbanUmpires
      Mixcrate.com/UrbanUmpires
      Soundcloud.com/urban-umpires
      InTheMixRadio.com
      510-213-6922

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:55 PM, "Clinton@gmail" <cbright9@...> wrote:

      > Nope
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Spiral spiralout311@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Yea, sounds good. Wait, will you fix it too?

    • Steve Deagle
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
        Wow, very blunt...

        Just nope haha

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3 4:29 PM
          I have a key that sometimes works perfectly fine, sometimes I can't get it to trigger at all no matter what I do. I've taken it apart, cleaned everything, reseated everything, even got a replacement key. Anyone familiar with a problem like this, have any ideas or suggestions, know how much it would cost to fix, or anyone that repairs synths around Boston mass???

          Thanks a bunch,
          And sorry if this is a dumb question....

          Steve

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Just Jay <only1justjay@...> wrote:

          > Bahahahahahaha
          >
          > Just Jay
          > CEO
          > Urban Umpires
          > UrbanUmpires.com
          > JustJay@...
          > Myspace.com/only1justjay
          > Facebook.com/UrbanUmpires
          > Mixcrate.com/UrbanUmpires
          > Soundcloud.com/urban-umpires
          > InTheMixRadio.com
          > 510-213-6922
          >
          > On Feb 23, 2013, at 3:55 PM, "Clinton@gmail" cbright9@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Nope
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Spiral spiralout311@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Yea, sounds good. Wait, will you fix it too?

        • David Jacklin
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 4 4:20 AM
            Does it happen to be the second Ab/G# key? 'Cause that's the one that's flakey on mine.

            Cleaning hasn't helped -- I suspect it's a component problem.

            David