Re: microKorg Editor software for MS2000

  • bostonh8edge
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012
      hey guys,

      did you end up trying the editor tool for the microkorg? i might give it a try right now, and ill let you guys know. Ok im back. YES it works, and the best feature really is to just open up the stand alone and hit randomize and see what happens!!! Not every feature works, because the banks dont line up, but you win some you lose some.

      If i knew how to write computer programs i would take the patch buddy for mac that daz made and make it for intel macs. Crossing my fingers that it happens at somepoint.