First day here, already asking for help

  • metamaticdiy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello, I'm a new member to the group and a committed MS2k fanatic. I"m having a very frustrating experience with my MS2000BR. The second oscillator is not making sound, and there's constant low level noise present, no matter how the noise level in the mixer is set. I've reloaded the factory patches, and even loaded the OS (apparently, Korg doesn't make OS 1.08 available, so I loaded 1.07). I've gone through the diagnostic, and I did notice one anomalous result, in that the "AD CONVT TEST OS 1 MIN" result is 254, rather than the 255 result listed on the diagnostic procedure in the files section here. I've noticed that there's some very knowledgeable and helpful people here, and any advice would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Rich