Korg internal effects...?

  • darrenguy1@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi,just recieved my ms2000b in the post today!!! Looking good. Scanned the manual and i am finding it difficult to access the phaser and other effects.Having no problem getting instant delay from the mod/delay button or when that is turned off i can get 1 type of modulation by moving the speed/time depth/fedback knobs.Manual says ( page 26 in manual)press key 12 and the screen should say page22b MOD FX"TYPE". ?? when i press key 12 it just changes the sound bank? What am i doing wrong as i would like to try the different internal effects. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE... AM I IN THE WRONG MODE WHEN DOING THIS. HELP....
    • Jerome St-Pierre
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
        Have you seen buttons with arrows underneath the small screen? Hit Edit,
        whatever parameters and try navigating...

        Le 5 nov. 2010 18:15, "darrenguy1@..." <darrenguy1@...> a
        �crit :

        Hi,just recieved my ms2000b in the post today!!! Looking good. Scanned the
        manual and i am finding it difficult to access the phaser and other
        effects.Having no problem getting instant delay from the mod/delay button or
        when that is turned off i can get 1 type of modulation by moving the
        speed/time depth/fedback knobs.Manual says ( page 26 in manual)press key 12
        and the screen should say page22b MOD FX"TYPE". ?? when i press key 12 it
        just changes the sound bank? What am i doing wrong as i would like to try
        the different internal effects. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE... AM I IN THE WRONG
        MODE WHEN DOING THIS. HELP....

      • Darren Guy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
          Wow. Its really that simple....Thanks Jerome for that info.This really is a
          great way to find things out quickly without being too bogged down by the
          manual. Expect me to be asking some silly questions over the next few months
          while i try to get my head round this awesome bit of kit. I am not allowed to
          use it properly until christmas as it was a gift from my wife...BAHHH...I will
          be sneaking it out of the box whenever she goes out..!!!