MS2000 BR Won't Boot/OS Reinstall?

  • ginsburger2010
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hey all,

      I've seen some solutions to this for the MS2000r but nothing for the MS2000BR.

      Basically, I recently bought a second hand MS2000BR and it seemed to work normally. However, after a while it crashed and the screen is lit but stays blank. I tried restarting and it just boots up with a backlit, blank screen. A few times it's come back to life but then eventually crashes back.

      I saw that some people have solved this problem by reinstalling the OS, but this seems to only be on the OG MS2000 - the korg website also only seems to have the OS available for download on the MS2000, not the MS2000BR. Is there really a difference? Can I just reinstall the other OS? Any other solutions I really hope to not further brick the machine so any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks!!
      -Sean