control ms2k parameter via midi CC from logic or ableton

  • marco.benatti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Dear all

      Is it possible to control e.g. filter cutoff and amp decay of te MS2k with midi automation from logic or ableton?

      Ciao and thanks for help.
    • jeff bornhoeft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        In a word, yes.

        Now, I don't use Logic or Ableton so I can't tell you specifically how, but
        every knob on the MS2K sends and receives midi CC messages (except volume?).
        I'm not in my studio at the moment so I can't tell you which CCs those are
        exactly, but I'm sure there is a midi learn feature in Logic or Ableton (or
        both) you can use to find out.