SysEx files?

  • lakkyla
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Finally got the M-audio Uno and the patch buddy working. Damned Midi
      channel and ms2000 write protection. Reading that manuel works
      wonders. I should do it more often.

      Anyway, finally got it working! To the point. Aside from the -great-
      selection of SysEx files on this group, are there any other good
      databases or random sources in which I can find great SysEx files?

      Thanks for everyone's continuing help on this group. This has been a
      great experience for me being a part of this group. Much better than
      the MC-909 group I'm part of.

      Cheers.

      -Lakkyla

      myspace.com/lakkyla
    • Jordan Pickin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
        heres one thing you might find interesting, though many people may know about it already.

        http://insidesynthesis.blogspot.com/2007/12/your-korg-ms-2000-is-drum-machine.html

        there are sysex files at the bottom for use as a template.

        tweek those knobs!

        :D