Display Lag and Random Powering Down

  • vindacrue
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      The past few days my MS2000r has been having some weird problems. It
      started off with a strange lag in the display. I'll make a patch or
      parameter change, and only half the display will change, and then
      after 10-20 seconds the rest of the display will slowly sync up. Then
      this morning the entire synth powered down out of nowhere. It took a
      good 3 or 4 minutes before it would power up again. I haven't had any
      problems with sound, it still plays well, just the display and power
      issues. Anyone have any thoughts as to where to start looking for the
      cause of the problem? I'm hoping not to have to take it to my local
      repair shop and pay at least $110 just to have them look at it if it's
      something i can take care of myself.