midi out disabled

  • koriki69
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      I was playing around with the midi in cubase and the ms2000 and now
      midi doesnt go through my ms2000. I have my m1 hooked up (m1 midi out
      to ms2000 midi in)to my ms 2000 and my my ms 2000 to the computer
      (midi out to midi in of computer). I use reason in my computer and use
      my m1 as a master keyboard controlling both reason and the ms2000
      (rackmount). The ms 2000 will still trigger reason from keyboard mode.
      The m1 will still trigger the ms 2000. However, midi doesnt go through
      the ms 2000 from the m1. It was nice before I didnt have to switch
      cables to have my m1 control everything. The out works it just doesnt
      travel through if that makes any sense. I have checked every possible
      setting and cant figure it out. Help!!!
    • Tim Wellens
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Try this : COMPUTER MIDI OUT to M1 MIDI IN
        M1 MIDI OUT TO COMPUTER MIDI IN
        M1 MIDI THRU (!!!! this you have wrong) to MS2000 MIDI IN AND THATS ALL
        PS : if your computer has multiple MIDI INS you can connect MS2000 MIDI OUT to COMPUTER MIDI IN2. Every new gear you have should come from MIDI THRU of MS2000Tim Wellens aka Club Filth,Check my site www.isound.com/club_filth

        To: korgms2000@yahoogroups.comFrom: koriki69@...: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:58:18 +0000Subject: [korgms2000] midi out disabled