new knobs

  • panicstrings
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 8:18 AM
      you guys know where i can order new knobs for my ms2000? i've got quite a few missing.
      thanks!
    • Daz Richards
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 1:15 PM
        --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "panicstrings" <shanejberry@...> wrote:
        >you guys know where i can order new knobs for my ms2000? i've got
        >quite a few missing.

        Try these guys :

        http://www.korgparts.com

        ... they probably won't list them on their site, so drop them an email.

        HTH,

        Daz.
      • Bob S.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 3:43 PM
          They don't have to match....

          I replaced my 16 sequencer knobs with slighly larger blue 1/4" D shaft knobs and it looks good....

          You can move your knobs around so that row has all the missing ones and change that row with some else....

          Bob
          El Segundo, CA

          >>you guys know where i can order new knobs for my ms2000? i've got
          >>quite a few missing.
          >
          >Try these guys :
          >
          >http://www.korgparts.com
          >
          >... they probably won't list them on their site, so drop them an email.
          >
          >HTH,
          >
          >Daz.

        • r2ur0
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2007
            I was missing one knob, contacted Korg and they sent me one no charge.