micro korg=ms 2000

  • victorhristovatanassov
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Ok!

      So the Micro Korg can read patches that are and are from KORG
      MS2000,but how to load ms2000 patches into my MICROKORG?And can anyone
      give me the original factory presets from the ms2000?I'll be very
      happy if someone can.Thanks a lot!
    • pbunky1970
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        The factory preset sysex files are located in the files section of
        this group, in the Korg_Patches folder. There also other patch sets,
        factory and user, located there. The files seem to download and work
        fine.

        --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "victorhristovatanassov"