Dials and stuff

  • dharmamegasunyata
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi there,
      Has anyone managed to change the dials on theirs? I haven't yet tried to take any off but
      would really like something sturdier. The mod on the second picture gallery is amazing!

      Also I've just bought my MS2K second hand and all of the presets have been replaced by thin
      raspy clicks by the previous owner. I was going to download the factory presets but a friend
      said the microKORG had better sounds, any opinions on this, and would it be possible to
      download them to an MS2K?

      Many thanks.
    • Thomas Bauer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi,
        just look into the files section of our group and you will find the
        MS2K original presets as well as those of the Microkorg among many
        others. It's no problem to use the Mikrokorg's sounds with your MS2k.
        Try them out and choose, what you prefer.

        With Patchbuddy, a program to upload/download MS2k-patches you can
        bring all the sounds from the PC into your engine. It should be in the
        files section, too.

        Good luck!

        Greetings,
        Tom