what do you find your ms2k to be best used for?

  • malik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      i've had my ms2k for 2 or 3 years now. always wanted one just cause of
      the look :P access to all those parameers right on the panel. and when
      i got it, after playing with a few electribes in the past. i liked the
      sound. very oldschool videogamish.

      the patches are awesome. but they dont sound like anything i want my
      ms2k to sound like. now i'm wondering if it's because she isnt capable
      of those sounds. i need noisy leads :P ms2k is good at noise but i
      guess i want it to sound like i have tons of voices. so i detune osc2
      in dual mode. this sounds good but not too great. there seems to be a
      big aliasing issue with the korg. is this true?

      i just want to know what the best way to go about creating sounds on
      this thing is. cause i'm pretty frustrated at the moment...