Re: RADIAS & MS2K Sysx

  • Daz Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, Jason Bundy <mu_ursound@...> wrote:
      >This may have been discussed before but as I have been away from the
      >group for awhile: Can the new RADIAS load MS2K Sysx patches?

      Hi Jason ... I very much doubt it. I am getting a Radias shortly and I
      am gonna try it and see what happens, just for kicks ;-) I suspect
      that whilst the Radias looks and feels a little like the MS2K the
      engines are too different under the covers for this to work.
      Additionally Korg don't generally provide this functionality: Tritons
      can't load Trinity sounds and the Oasys can't load Triton sounds etc.

      Daz.
    • Jason Bundy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        thanks Daz!

        Daz Richards <darrenrichards@...> wrote:
        --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, Jason Bundy <mu_ursound@...> wrote:
        >This may have been discussed before but as I have been away from the
        >group for awhile: Can the new RADIAS load MS2K Sysx patches?

        Hi Jason ... I very much doubt it. I am getting a Radias shortly and I
        am gonna try it and see what happens, just for kicks ;-) I suspect
        that whilst the Radias looks and feels a little like the MS2K the
        engines are too different under the covers for this to work.
        Additionally Korg don't generally provide this functionality: Tritons
        can't load Trinity sounds and the Oasys can't load Triton sounds etc.

        Daz.

        Electronic instrument Korg ms2000 Synthesizer music Electronic music Music sampler Electronic musical instrument

        Jason J. Bundy
        www.jasonjbundy.com
        Electronic Music Foundation