Ploytec 34One

  • demzink
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      Hello, this is my first time posting.
      I play live with a drummer, and I was wondering about the Ploytec
      34One http://www.ploytec.com/34one/
      Hey has anyone tried this? Does anyone know when I'll be able to buy
      one? It looks promising and I'd like to try it.
      Thanks!
      DFZ
    • Desdinova
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        On 5/6/06, demzink <demzink@...> wrote:
        > Hello, this is my first time posting.
        > I play live with a drummer, and I was wondering about the Ploytec
        > 34One http://www.ploytec.com/34one/
        > Hey has anyone tried this? Does anyone know when I'll be able to buy
        > one? It looks promising and I'd like to try it.
        > Thanks!
        > DFZ

        If that one is anything like the last magic box that said it would
        allow human syncing, it's probably very song-dependant and wobbly.
        The other way around usually works much better, send the drummer a clicktrack.

        Take care,
        Des