Re: Using Mod-sequencer for bass line creation.

  • deadlines777
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
      YOu wouldnt happen to have this patch as a sys. file would u?

      --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Kay" <admin@k...> wrote:

      > one of the patches in the file are has
      > These Dreams are made of these, Eurthymics patch that plays the lead line using the
      mod seq...

      > me, I use it to record knob changes but I got into the habit now of doing all of that via
      the midi track when I edit. So I have not been using the mod seq at all these days.

      > dale
      > dale@i...
      > Lancaster CA
      >
      > band web pages
      > Inquisitor Betrayer
      > http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
      > http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
      > Angel's Wings
      > http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
      >
      > New synth programming group for all synths.
      > Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
      > "without music, life would be a mistake"

    • Dale Kay
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2005
        it in the file area here in the group...

        miles away from the home system to look it up... it's in one of collections

        maybe someone here can pull it out for you today... ???

        dale
        dale@...

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005
          Ill check it out

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005
            BTW is it in DALE KAY's sys. file?

            --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Kay" <admin@k...> wrote:

            > it in the file area here in the group...
            >
            > miles away from the home system to look it up... it's in one of collections
            >
            > maybe someone here can pull it out for you today... ???
            >
            > dale
            > dale@i...
            > Lancaster CA
            >
            > band web pages
            > Inquisitor Betrayer
            > http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
            > http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
            > Angel's Wings
            > http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
            >
            > New synth programming group for all synths.
            > Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
            > "without music, life would be a mistake"

          • Dale
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005
              no
              that patch I am talking about , isn't mine...

              I don't remember which one that is, might be a very evil patch... I think that might be one of those evolving patches I make up sometimes...

              dale
              dale@...
              Lancaster CA

              band web pages
              Inquisitor Betrayer
              http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
              Angel's Wings
              http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings

              New synth programming group for all synths.
              Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
              "without music, life would be a mistake"
                Damn,, well if you got the time to figure out where it is id really
                be interested in it. thanks

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005

                    in the 513 to 640 collection (513 - 640.syx )
                    sweet dreams
                    I used daz's ms2k syxplorer and peek, pretty sure it's that one...

                    I can't tell for sure, I am at day job, my ms2k is 50 miles away... ;-)

                    do look at all in there, there are some real good examples and other cool things that work well

                    dale
                    dale@...
                    Lancaster CA

                    band web pages
                    Inquisitor Betrayer
                    http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
                    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
                    Angel's Wings
                    http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings

                    New synth programming group for all synths.
                    Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
                    "without music, life would be a mistake"
                    Damn,, well if you got the time to figure out where it is id really
                    be interested in it. thanks

                  • malik martin
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005
                      link didnt work(nothin new for yahoo groups) but i easily read the url and
                      found it.

                      wicked patch!! goes to show how much of the ms2k my lazy ass hasnt explored.

                      >From: "Dale" <admin@...>
                      >To: <korgms2000@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: Re: [korgms2000] Re: Using Mod-sequencer for bass line creation.
                      >Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:11:25 -0800

                      >in the 513 to 640 collection (513 - 640.syx )
                      >sweet dreams
                      >I used daz's ms2k syxplorer and peek, pretty sure it's that one...
                      >
                      >I can't tell for sure, I am at day job, my ms2k is 50 miles away... ;-)
                      >
                      >do look at all in there, there are some real good examples and other cool
                      >things that work well
                      >
                      >dale
                      >dale@...
                      >Lancaster CA
                      >
                      >band web pages
                      >Inquisitor Betrayer
                      >http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
                      >http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
                      >Angel's Wings
                      >http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
                      >
                      >New synth programming group for all synths.
                      >Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      >
                      >Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
                      >"without music, life would be a mistake"

                    • deadlines777
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005
                        Thanks alot man, i cant wait to hear/

                        --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "Dale" <admin@k...> wrote:

                        llections/JAN.24.%2703/

                        > in the 513 to 640 collection (513 - 640.syx )
                        > sweet dreams
                        > I used daz's ms2k syxplorer and peek, pretty sure it's that one...
                        >
                        > I can't tell for sure, I am at day job, my ms2k is 50 miles
                        away... ;-)

                        > do look at all in there, there are some real good examples and
                        other cool things that work well

                        > dale
                        > dale@i...
                        > Lancaster CA
                        >
                        > band web pages
                        > Inquisitor Betrayer
                        > http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
                        > http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
                        > Angel's Wings
                        > http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
                        >
                        > New synth programming group for all synths.
                        > Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        >
                        > Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give
                        when able.
                        > "without music, life would be a mistake"

                      • deadlines777
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 2, 2005