Klaus Schulze on radio alert Sunday

  • Dale Kay
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Klaus Schulze

      On Sunday 2nd October, from 14:00 - 16:00 (Dutch
      time 23:00 - 01:00) a 2 hour special
      on Klaus Schulze can be heard at KUSF Radio in San Francisco.
      This radio station is also available on Internet. www.radiogoethe.org
      On this website is a promo for the program available.

      Stolen form the Groove_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com e-news

      If someone would counter post here some time zones for reference that would be cool.

      dale
      dale@...
      Lancaster CA

      Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.

      band web pages
      Inquisitor Betrayer
      http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com

      Angel's Wings
      http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings

      New synth programming group for all synths.
      Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "without music, life would be a mistake"

    • Jo Bot
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        NO WAY. Did anybody from the list happen on listen, or better yet record
        this?

        On 10/1/05, Dale Kay <admin@...> wrote:

        > Klaus Schulze
        >
        > On Sunday 2nd October, from 14:00 - 16:00 (Dutch
        > time 23:00 - 01:00) a 2 hour special
        > on Klaus Schulze can be heard at KUSF Radio in San Francisco.
        > This radio station is also available on Internet. www.radiogoethe.org<http://www.radiogoethe.org>
        > On this website is a promo for the program available.
        >
        > Stolen form the Groove_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com e-news
        >
        > If someone would counter post here some time zones for reference that
        > would be cool.
        >
        > dale
        > dale@...
        > Lancaster CA
        >
        > Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when
        > able.
        >
        > band web pages
        > Inquisitor Betrayer
        > http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com
        >
        > Angel's Wings
        > http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
        >
        > New synth programming group for all synths.
        > Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > "without music, life would be a mistake"

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dale Kay
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
          yep
          you can get it radio goethe, see audio/video?
          click shows
          get it now...
          all 4 parts and do download the latest show too while at it.. some good stuff there... ;-)

          very cool guy that runs that place ... drop him a note and say thanks for KS interview when you have a chance... it is a rare thing

          I have the track list too if you need it or poke around the web site there and you will find it too...

          dale
          dale@...
          Lancaster CA

          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm
          Angel's Wings
          http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings

          New synth programming group for all synths.
          Synth_Programming-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Recent events require your assistance to your charities. Do give when able.
          "without music, life would be a mistake"
          NO WAY. Did anybody from the list happen on listen, or better yet record
          this?

          On 10/1/05, Dale Kay <admin@...> wrote:

          > Klaus Schulze
          >
          > On Sunday 2nd October, from 14:00 - 16:00 (Dutch
          > time 23:00 - 01:00) a 2 hour special
          > on Klaus Schulze can be heard at KUSF Radio in San Francisco.
          > This radio station is also available on Internet. www.radiogoethe.org<http://www.radiogoethe.org>
          > On this website is a promo for the program available.
          >
          > Stolen form the Groove_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com e-news
          >
          > If someone would counter post here some time zones for reference that
          > would be cool.

        • Dale Kay
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
            here is the set list

            Klaus Schulze: Velvet System
            Klaus Schulze: Elvish Sequencer
            Klaus Schulze: Floating
            Klaus Schulze: Second Church Sequence & Organ
            Klaus Schulze: Frank Herbert
            Klaus Schulze: Spielglocken
            Klaus Schulze: Totem
            Klaus Schulze: Shadows of Ingnorance
            Klaus Schulze: Death of an analogue
            Klaus Schulze: Follow me down, follow me down
            Klaus Schulze: The wings of strings

            I am enjoying it right now at day job.. made my own copy last night for today...
            I suggest it for any musician or fan wanting to know how KS goes about doing what he does...
            He only has been doing this for nearly 40 years or so... ;-)

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
              I'm downloading now, thank you. Looks like a cool site, I'll definitely poke
              around a bit and drop him a note.

              thanks Dale.

              - joe