sounddiver and ms2000

  • cobbs_crew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      I recently lost my harddrive. I reinstalled sounddiver 3.04 and I
      can't locate the ms2000 module. I don't remember If I had to get the
      module from their website a couple of years ago, but they do not have
      anything on sounddiver anymore. Where can I get the ms2000 module for
      sounddiver?
    • Daz Richards
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "cobbs_crew" <timrim@h...> wrote:
        > I recently lost my harddrive. I reinstalled sounddiver 3.04 and I
        > can't locate the ms2000 module. I don't remember If I had to get the
        > module from their website a couple of years ago, but they do not have
        > anything on sounddiver anymore. Where can I get the ms2000 module for
        > sounddiver?

        Windows or Mac ? ;-)

        You can grab the latest version of the Windows SoundDiver here (3.0.5.2) :

        http://www.emagic.de/support/download/sounddiverW.php?lang=EN

        ... that should include the MS2000 module (MS2000.dll). That's what I
        have installed here.

        You can find the latest Mac rev and all the old Emagic download stuff
        here :

        http://www.emagic.de/support/download/index.php?lang=EN

        HTH,

        Daz.