RE: [korgms2000] New Year's Eve MS2000 Sighting.....

  • Ron West
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
      >New Dick Clark's New Year's Rock'n Eve - Top Keyboard on Ashley
      >Simpson's band keyboard player's stack....but it wasn't being played...

      yea, but was she singing?

      Ron

      Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from
      the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

      The B12 Collective:
      http://ronwestb12.com
      aim: ronwestb12
    • Dale Kay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
        might have via midi ;-)

        dale
        Administrator for Kay-Net.com
        admin@...
        Lancaster CA
        661-723-0266

        Great group to talk about all things
        musical @ signature_riffs_of_the_pros-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        band web pages
        Inquisitor Betrayer
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm

        Angel's Wings
        http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings

        New Dick Clark's New Year's Rock'n Eve - Top Keyboard on Ashley
        Simpson's band keyboard player's stack....but it wasn't being played...

        Bob
        Corona/Riverside, CA

      • Dale Kay
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
          not live... I am sure it was studio fix... ;-)

          I was watching the show that that night and was laughing so hard on her blunder... Shame on me huh?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
            >I was watching the show that that night and was laughing so hard on her
            >blunder... Shame on me huh?

            absolutley not. you do something stupid like that, you deserve the ridicule
            that you get.

            :-)