Re: [korgms2000] Re: How many different sounds at the same time (MIDI)?

  • Dale Kay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      I ask this question myself all the time and I know the answer... ;-) I get so tangled up in other synths I forget. Daz has all the info needed in the FAQ. That has saved me from asking the same thing a few times, many times...

      One of the coolest things in a long time happen when I joined the JP8080 group last week. The owner there has it set up to send the FAQ upon joining. The FAQ is old, could be updated but it had almost each question I already had, answered plus some I have not even had a chance to ponder yet. I figure that might have saved me and the group there a few weeks of my silly questions which more than likely I would forget again till it burned in. I saved that FAQ in the special folders I have for each synth. When not being lazy, I open them up and look before I ask. Just like manuals that I never crack open till all else fails ;-)

      dale

      Administrator for Kay-Net.com
      admin@...
      Lancaster CA
      661-723-0266

      Do you have one of the Axk series of Yamaha Samplers? If so, join the A5000 group
      YamahaA5000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Currently a song contest featuring Axk
      Samplers only is open to all members.

      band web pages
      Inquisitor Betrayer