ms2k rack

  • Robin Defreest
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      on the rack... you have a keyboard button... mine hasn't worked for a
      year... the button led comes on but the squares buttons no longer act like
      keys. did i do something in my settings or is it f**ked?
    • Ric (the Obscene)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        I took a look, and I can't find a setting that will
        disable the keyboard button. That's probably not the
        answer you wanted to hear. Sorry

        Ric

        --- Robin Defreest <rdefrees@...> wrote:

        > on the rack... you have a keyboard button... mine
        > hasn't worked for a
        > year... the button led comes on but the squares
        > buttons no longer act like
        > keys. did i do something in my settings or is it
        > f**ked?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Dale Kay
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          don't have a rack myself, but... the ones I seems in the used stack like this require a button replacement.
          There is one at my local GC I had my eye on for long time now but almost every button will need to be replaced. Some won't even press these days.

          I am going to guess, but the actual switch might be easy to get and fix. Without a part number or knowing what it actually looks like, it is a guess to me.

          Dale

          Dale Kay
          Administrator Kay-Net.com
          Lancaster CA
          Bus 661.723.0266
          admin@...

          Explore the Masters at Signature Riffs of the Pros
          join here at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/signature_riffs_of_the_pros/join

          Great group to catch up on Tangerine Dream topics join
          at tadream-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Dale's band web page http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inquisitorbetrayermusic.htm

          and always follow this simple rule
          "Don't feed the Trolls"