O/T Blown Input on Audiophile 2496

  • cosmosuave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Well I managed to fry the left channel input of my Audiophile 2496.
      At first I thought it was the preamp on my Mackie but soon I isolated
      it to the card.

      You may ask How did I do it?

      Well the output on my MG1 was being flaky after cranking the volume
      knob then playing with the filter it decided to spit out some audio
      and blow the left input channel...

      Next question... Can this be fixed?