Check OUt MY Tracks

  • Shawn Soles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      For Anyone Wants to Check out my tracks, and give some
      feedback.....

      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/530/uni_freq.html
    • darrel.taylor@controltechniques.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi,

        What tracks use the MS2000 and for what?

        Cheers

        dt

      • Charonia variegata
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In korgms2000@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Soles" <uni_freq@y...>
          wrote:
          > For Anyone Wants to Check out my tracks, and give some
          > feedback.....

          Pretty good stuff,

          I'm not much into techno anymore but can recognise nice stuff
          when I here it. The third track is best with the palstikman type
          analog rolling snares. Nice touch with the mixed set.

          OT: Was in Barcelona for the Sonar gig, enough techno to last
          several lifetimes, still can't walk properly(?)
          I kinda suspect it's compound fractures of the feet..?

          _____ _@:
        • David Berthelot
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
            I listened to them and if I were to give you one
            advice, it would be to do some mastering (Check
            T-Racks it's a very cool software I use for
            mastering), that would make your mix sound bigger and
            more vibrating.
            Given the style of music you make, you should use more
            effects on the lead sounds to torture them a bit more
            and give this weird electronic sounding that is so
            desired in techno.
            Besides that I think you have good potential,

            David

            http://davidb.iuma.com (if you want to check my tunes)

            http://search.yahoo.com