Welcome !

  • Daz Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2001
      Hey,

      welcome to the new Korg MS2000 group, I look forward to meeting,
      greeting and exchanging tips with you.

      later,

      Daz.
    • kickinafrobeat@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2001
        --- In korgms2000@y..., "Daz Richards" <darrenrichards@h...> wrote:
        > Hey,
        >
        > welcome to the new Korg MS2000 group, I look forward to meeting,
        > greeting and exchanging tips with you.
        >
        > later,
        >
        > Daz.
        WOO HOO!!! no morfe jon@jci

        hurrah hurrah!!

        twistin and fiddlin awy...

        john
      • Daz Richards
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2001
          Its great to see you here John, thanks for joining. You have the
          honour of being the first member ;-)

          Daz