Fwd: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      And THIS is why we're moving away from Yahoo groups this year. I JUST set this shit up!

      Anyway.... Happy 4th, Americans.

      Aaron

      Korg A Series ~ korgaseries.org ~ Effects Make Your Ears Happy!
      XOX Audio Tools ~ xoxaudiotools.com ~ Carbon Fiber Guitars!
      Ubuntu SVG Artwork ~ volvoguy.net/ubuntu ~ Beautify Your Desktop!
      Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere. ~ G.K. Chesterton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 12:09 PM
          Dear Sirs,

          Where is the group moving? This group was the only way I was able to figure out a lot of stuff about my korg A3. I really appreciate all the work Aaron et al have done.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1 12:25 PM
            If/when the group moves away from Yahoo's system to another (most likely Google), I will send more than a few admin emails (so even the web/digest only people see them) to the group AND download the list archive. It's not going anywhere right now. I was simply expressing my frustration with the way Yahoo does business. If they knew they were shutting down all those additional services, they should have turned off the ability for me to spend several hours setting them up.

            Aaron