[korga3] WELCOME!!

  • Aaron Waite
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 1998
      Welcome everyone! I hope that this will be a place for A3 users to unite and share ideas and tips. Come back often, and feel free to post a message yourself. I hope to hear from you.

      Aaron

      -----

    • Sterling
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 1998
        Hello Aaron!

        I am a relatively new A3 user, having purchased it last spring at a demo sale at my local music shop. I really like this thing! I'm still learning how to program it and tweak it. It did not have a manual; I coughed up 20 bucks to Korg for a manual. You'd think they'd have sent me more than that 3/16 of an inch pamphlet! Oh well. What I would really like to learn how to do is use MIDI SYSEX etc. to save patches from the A3 to my PC and load patches from my PC to the A3. I've got the MIDI interface card, cords, etc. just need to learn exactly how to do it AND get up the nerve to try it (and risk wiping it out, blowing it up, whatever).

        This sounds like an excellent idea. I have been participating in a do-it-yourself guitar effects message group and it has been a blast! I hope some other folks find your spot here. Don't give up! I'll keep in touch.

        -Sterling

        -----
        See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/korga3/?start=1