Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Noisy sounding after full capacitors replacement.

  • Jeppe Madsen
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 11, 2013
      Hey. I'm quite interrested in knowing what recapping the MP4 does to the sound. Do you have some before and after audio? Or could you describe it to me?
      Thank's
      Jeppe

      2013/7/11 Florian Anwander <fanwander@...>

      Hello

      > Issue solved, it was a power supply capacitors problem... even if they had been replaced with new ones.
      And HOW did you resolve it finally? Did you now use different types of
      caps? Different values?

      Venlig Hilsen / Regards
      Jeppe Madsen