Re: [korg_mono-poly] American Mono/Poly voltage

  • Ethan Turbek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
      Thanks a lot for the replies guys!

      I originally ordered a 150w converter but unfortunately it's out of stock and the order was cancelled.

      I will only be running an EQ unit and the Mono/Poly with the converter. In the Korg manual the power consumption is listed as 28W and the EQ Transformer says 18W. Should a 100W converter be sufficient to run both devices?

      Thanks!
      Ethan