Re: [korg_mono-poly] American Mono/Poly voltage

  • Dave Manley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

      Sometimes 3dB is really important :-)

      P.S. some of the mods suggested recently look very interesting - if only there were more hours in a day...

    • Ethan Turbek
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6 4:03 PM
        Thanks a lot for the replies guys!

        I originally ordered a 150w converter but unfortunately it's out of stock and the order was cancelled.

        I will only be running an EQ unit and the Mono/Poly with the converter. In the Korg manual the power consumption is listed as 28W and the EQ Transformer says 18W. Should a 100W converter be sufficient to run both devices?

        Thanks!
        Ethan