Re: [korg_mono-poly] modulation expansion kit for the korg mono/poly

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013

      How about replacing R82 100k and R49 47k with different value resistors to get a wider de-tune width?
      with 10 k at each point I get 3.5 semitones of de-tune and with 1k I get 16.6

      Don't think it will make it to the kit.  but a nice mod for a user to put add.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
        Sounds amazing. I love the idea of using a non-destructive break out box. I could never get myself to drill into a synth like this.... I would pay extra to have that option (though I hope pricing could still be kept on the lower end).