Monopoly potentiometers shaft type.

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hello group ;)

      Just a question. I'm planning some modifications for the monopoly that will involve extra potentiometers being added. For the sakes of aesthetics I'll be wanting to use pots that fit with the original plastic knobs and so would need the same shaft type/size as the EVH-5LA802B14 as shown in the service manual. Rather than hunt down original potentiometers each time I would like to use a currently available brand. I've tried measuring them and believe they are 6mm diameter but I'm not too sure how they measure the shaft length or of the number of teeth around the shaft differs from those on modern pots. Does anyone know if these http://www.bitechnologies.com/pdfs/p160.pdf might fit the bill? Remember I'm not concerned with pot values as much as the mechanical dimensions to fit the old knob caps and not to sit dramatically proud of the front Panel. Thanks for any advice on this.