Mono/poly Resonance VCA check and adjustment

  • thesnomans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Step 7 in the calibration procedure is the Resonance VCA check and adjustment... I am curious what is going on here, the Polysix doesn't have this circuitry in it's implementation of the SSM2044, and neither does the PPG wave. What is going on here with Q10 and VR4?

      is this to compensate for volume loss with increasing Q?

      -steve