Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: VCO 2 trouble

  • Jeppe
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hmmm sorry not yet. Mmm. Ill get to it one day. Right now ill just play around with it for a fem minutters and then it will play fine.

      Venlig Hilsen / Regards
      Jeppe

      Den 22/11/2012 kl. 13.03 skrev "dir_marillion" <dir_marillion@...>:

      HI Jeppe,
      Have you find a solution to this issue ?

      Thank you

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "Jeppe" <jeppe@...> wrote:

      > Hey Florian. Thanks for the info.
      > Jeppe
      >
      > > Hi Jeppe
      > >

      > > I am not sure, whether I answered you personally or not. So once again
      > > to the list: This should be a faulty IC7 on the VCO board. Originally a
      > > HD14066BP, but you can take a CD4066B (or even a CD4016B which is pin
      > > compatible) without any problem.
      > > If you replace this chip, it might(!) be possible that you have to
      > > readjust the V/Octave setting
      > >
      > > Florian
      > >

      > >> Hello everyone.
      > >>
      > >> So, I bought my MP almost a year ago, which resulted in me selling all
      > >> the other synths I had laying around - they all faded in comparison. It
      > >> sounds so fraking good!
      > >>
      > >> One problem though. My VCO 2 wont stop "portamentoing" before the MP has
      > >> been turned on for more then an hour. This means I often have to play it
      > >> with VCO 2 turned alle the way down. And in Poly mode it's quite
      > >> annoying (even thoughs it is a cool effect with one oscillator sliding
      > >> after the other in a sloppy fashion when doing chords).
      > >>
      > >> When i turn the portamento button all the way down VCO 2 acts like
      > >> portamento is turned all the way up. When i turn the portamento button
      > >> up a notch VCO 2 acts like the other VCO's.
      > >>
      > >> Do you have any experience with this problem?
      > >>
      > >> Oh, and is it possible to repair the microcontroller buttons on the MP?
      > >> My "hold" buttons is very bad at senseing when i press it.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks a lot.
      > >> Jeppe

      > --
      > Jeppe Madsen
      > Tlf. 22395163
      > Dalgas Boulevard 137 4. TV.
      > 2000 Frederiksberg
      > Jeppe@...

    • suicidesushieightytwo
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8
        Hi all. A bit late... I finally did this, and it worket. My portamento is working great again.

        Thanks a lot Florian.

        Jeppe

        Message 3 of 7 , May 8
          Hi Jeppe,

          thanks for the feedback. I am happy that you could solve it. Great!

          Florian

          --
          http://www.florian-anwander.de