Re: [korg_mono-poly] looking for KLM-376-MP

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
      If you haven't had a tech take a look at the board yet then saying its broken is a bit premature.
      Google for any service techs in your area.  where are you?
      Have you taken a look inside to check simple things like fuses?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
        We took the KLM-376-PS board for the the Polysix and converted it to a MP4 board, so now the MP4 is up and running again.

        From: Alan Dicker <alanmdicker@...>
        Date: onsdag 17 oktober 2012 00:33
        To: "korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com" <korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [korg_mono-poly] looking for KLM-376-MP