looking for KLM-376-MP

  • Darijo Berkes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012

      As the KLM-376-MP card is broken in my MP4 I need to get a "new" one or any one who can restore my.

      So anyone have one for sale?

      Regards,
      Darijo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
        If you haven't had a tech take a look at the board yet then saying its broken is a bit premature.
        Google for any service techs in your area.  where are you?
        Have you taken a look inside to check simple things like fuses?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
          We took the KLM-376-PS board for the the Polysix and converted it to a MP4 board, so now the MP4 is up and running again.

          From: Alan Dicker <alanmdicker@...>
          Date: onsdag 17 oktober 2012 00:33
          To: "korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com" <korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [korg_mono-poly] looking for KLM-376-MP