looking for a Mono-Poly

  • mattbrombaugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
      hey new to the group, been lurking for a while :)

      I've tried to find a MP in the States for better part of a year without any luck! Anyone know of one for sale, or have one they wish to part with? It will go to a good synth loving home.
    • paulsikivie@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
        There's been one on NYC's craigslist for a long while. He started at 1750 and recently brought the asking price down to 1500. You could ask Ko Otake (?) of Modeless Factory, a japanese tech who sells refurbished Korgs, Rolands, and Yamahas.

        Good luck! It's a nice synth.

        From: "mattbrombaugh" <mattbrombaugh@...>
        Sender: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:48:41 -0000