Re: [korg_mono-poly] Sample and hold clock trigger

  • Hayden Van Moskowitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2012
      That worked. Thanks!

      I also soldered the MG2 clock on the 356 board instead. Specifically to the right side of the 10k resistor from the arpeggiator trigger mod at J42. Now the sample and hold is clocked by MG2 or by the external arpeggiator trigger in depending on what is hooked up.

      On Apr 20, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Florian Anwander wrote:

      Hello

      > Anyways, now what I found is that if I'm using the arpeggiator
      > clocked by MG2 and the sample and hold clocked by MG2, the sample and
      > hold is lagging. I think the S/H circuit is looking for a positive
      > going trigger while MG2 is spitting out a negative going trigger. I
      > could make a little trigger converter in my circuit to fix this.
      > Anyone have any opinions or experience with this?

      It is not the MG2. It is the Arpeggiator: the arpeggiator clock-in is a
      "switched trigger" and - if fed with a voltage clock - clocks on the
      negative edge.

      You find a instruction for the modification on
      http://fa.utfs.org/diy/korg_monopoly/modifications.html
      look for: "V-Trigger to S-Trigger Adapter for the Arpeggio Clock"

      http://fa.utfs.org/