Sample and hold mod

  • genetik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012

      I attempted the sample and hold mod. Installed it into all the right locations, etc. The board is getting the right power. But, The sample and hold does not work, MG1 still works when the switch is in that position. The speed selection of MG1 or MG2 does not work at all. I'm showing a fluctuation of voltage out of the s/h output on my multimeter (no I don't have an oscilloscope but an 8060A).

      Thanks,
      Hayden