Re: Monopoly VCO-4 prtamento/detuning issue

  • dir_marillion
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 11, 2012
      No problem Florian, you already did a lot to help me find what causes the issue. It seems that I have to give it for service in order to be checked further. Portamento potentiometer seems to work fine.

      Maybe a TL chip is defective or something goes wrong to line from this pot to VCO4.

      I will give it for service next weeks and I will let you know when I have the results.

      Thank you very much

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander <fanwander@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > > All four measures seem to be the same:
      > Hmm. Now I have no further idea where to look for. Sorry.
      >
      > Florian

    • dir_marillion
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 11, 2012