Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Monopoly VCO-4 prtamento/detuning issue

    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 10, 2012
      Hi

      > I raise the decay and release to 6. Now the sound is clean and
      > traveling enough but Portamento is not yet clear if it working on
      > VCO4 when switching octaves. I can give a 75% that it remains ON at
      > first stage from 16 to 8 and then dies somewhere between 8 and 4.
      Sustain for VCA must be to maximum (see the "10" in the graphic
      http://fa.utfs.org/diy/korg_monopoly/mp_20_adjustment_1.gif)

      Florian
    • dir_marillion
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 11, 2012
        No problem Florian, you already did a lot to help me find what causes the issue. It seems that I have to give it for service in order to be checked further. Portamento potentiometer seems to work fine.

        Maybe a TL chip is defective or something goes wrong to line from this pot to VCO4.

        I will give it for service next weeks and I will let you know when I have the results.

        Thank you very much