New Mono/Poly Owner!

  • peter_vh01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I just picked up a Korg Mono/Poly in practically mint condition for
      the great price of $100 over here in Ottawa. Works lovely! I'm quite
      glad to have found a great resource like this group on the net!

      Currently I only have one little question, though I am sure I'll have
      quite a few more as I dive into this synth. Some of the knobs are have
      a tiny bit of fuzz to them, should I use a can of compressed air, or
      some kind of contact lube to clean them? Any reccomendations of a brand?

      Thanks!

      - Peter
    • peter_vh01
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
        Actually, after just playing with the knobs for a few hours, all of
        the crackling has disappeared!

        Other than the patches posted here, where else can I find a collection
        of example patches for the Mono/Poly. I'm especially interested in fat
        leads/basses, and string sounds.

        - Peter