Re: Monopoly VCO-4 prtamento/detuning issue

  • dir_marillion
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 8, 2012
      I did not understand if Alan meant that I can use the TL072CP or not or I have to buy another chips which are only TL072 and not CP.

      I will open the Mono/Poly tomorrow and will see what I can do. Then I will let you know. If it is in a very complicated place I will not do it. If I am lucky enough and the chip is already plugged to a stand, I will replace it immediately :-)

      Really, where is the pcb KLM-354 to my revision board ? (check the picture I linked on my first post).

      Alan and Florian, I really appreciate your effort to help me.

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander <fanwander@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Florian Anwander wrote:
      > > [everything Alan has written already...]
      > Sorry, I had not seen, that Alan wrote everything already. I dod not
      > want to double it.
      >
      > Florian

    • dir_marillion
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 11, 2012
        No problem Florian, you already did a lot to help me find what causes the issue. It seems that I have to give it for service in order to be checked further. Portamento potentiometer seems to work fine.

        Maybe a TL chip is defective or something goes wrong to line from this pot to VCO4.

        I will give it for service next weeks and I will let you know when I have the results.

        Thank you very much