Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Monopoly VCO-4 prtamento/detuning issue

    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 8, 2012
      I would only replace the chips as and when they fail unless you are a dab hand with removing ICs.
      You don't want to start lifting traces up where no work was needed.
      Make a note of the orientation of the Bad Op-amp 'which pin is pin 1' de-solder the bad IC and pop a socket in place then place your new op-amp in there.
      CP wont a TLo72 with CP is fine to use as are TL082 IC's they have the same pin outs.
      If you ever unsure then type the chip number in to google and have a look for the data sheet to confirm compatibility.

      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 11, 2012
        No problem Florian, you already did a lot to help me find what causes the issue. It seems that I have to give it for service in order to be checked further. Portamento potentiometer seems to work fine.

        Maybe a TL chip is defective or something goes wrong to line from this pot to VCO4.

        I will give it for service next weeks and I will let you know when I have the results.

        Thank you very much