Re: Monopoly VCO-4 prtamento/detuning issue

  • dir_marillion
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 8 9:57 AM
      Hi Florian,

      I bought 4x TL072CP chips, for a very low price.
      I am not sure what is the CP at the end of the TL072.

      *** Please confirm (if you know) that this can be used ***

      Do you suggest to replace all the chips in all VCOs or only the onw on VCO4 ?

      I will open my Monopoly tomorrow morning and I will let you know (I may be able to grab a couple of photos and post them somewhere, if needed, for future reference).

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander <fanwander@...> wrote:

      > Am 08.03.2012 13:10, schrieb dir_marillion:
      > >
      > > Hi Florian,
      > > Thank you very much. Is this TL072 on the same board as the HD14066BP ? Does it have a similar or I can order it as TL072 ?
      > > Do I have to tune all of the VCOs then ?
      > The TL072 is a standard chip you will get it at any electronics shop
      > It is located on the VCO board close to Connector CN12
      >
      > Florian

    • dir_marillion
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 11 9:04 AM
        No problem Florian, you already did a lot to help me find what causes the issue. It seems that I have to give it for service in order to be checked further. Portamento potentiometer seems to work fine.

        Maybe a TL chip is defective or something goes wrong to line from this pot to VCO4.

        I will give it for service next weeks and I will let you know when I have the results.

        Thank you very much