Re: [korg_mono-poly] Highpass / Bandpass Filter mod

  • Jeppe Madsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011
      Yes that would be nice. Maybe before the LPF. Then I could use the trig out to trigger an external envelope and filter?

      Jeppe

      2011/11/22 Florian Anwander <fanwander@...>
      Hi Jeppe

      Hi. Do you know if there is a Highpass / Bandpass filter mod for the
      MP4? Or is it possible to mod the Mono/Poly and install an extra filter
      stage (like with the MS20)?

      I don't know any solution to implement a highpass with an SSM2044 (beside known halfhearted workarounds like mix the filtersignal with the phase inverted original signal).

      An additional Filter shouldn't be a problem. The bigger problem might be the required additional Potentiometers.

      perhaps it is a good idea to add an insert between VCF and VCA, so you could add an external filter.