Re: White noise when played, even with all OSC off and filter closed

  • mokkinger
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 9, 2011
      okay, sounds good... whenever you have the time, I'll be glad to hear any examples;

      and thanks for your help!
      mark

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 9, 2011
        I would take Florain word for it on these matters he knows the Monopoly very well but a full recalibration would start from the power supply and is detailed in the service manual.  You do need volt meter and oscilloscope to do it.
        Re- the phase inversion idea if there is any part of the back ground noise that is not random you may have some chance of removing it that way if you can see a pattern in the wave form and line it up perfectly also but any true noise aspect wont be removed as noise by its very nature is random and so wont share a common phase to be inverted.  Your best best would be to take a recording of the noise and use that as a source file for a noise removal tool the likes of which you can find in programs like adobe audition or the waves plugins have noise removal tools you just have to be careful not to push them to far and introduce artefacts.

        Am 09.11.2011 11:21, schrieb Mark Burow:
        > what exactly do you mean with recalibration? do I have to
        trim/tune the
        > voices, or is there some more options to do besides that?

        I don't think that any recalibration is required.

        regarding sound examples:
        I won't be able to do recordings in the same way like you did until next
        week. But I will do.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: