Re: [korg_mono-poly] Spam from "Dan Leuca"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011

      someone hijacked Deans netlog-Account (you can see, that they name
      themself Dan Leuca, where his real name is Dean Luca). I got in touch
      with Dean. These messages were not sent by him (others may have received
      the invitation mail also on their private accounts). Dean apologises for
      the inconvenience.

      Florian (deputy)