possible to get a clock in to LFO2?

  • jonahr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011

      just in the midst of considering a few pedals to mod up and it got me to thinking about the mono/poly.. since the arp and the lfo2 are tied together when there is no arp clock input, I was wondering if it was possible to get a clock in to LFO 2 as well? I dont do advanced mods like that but if it's possible without additional circuitry I may well send it somewhere to get that mod. anybody know?